One all-new episode of South Park premiere in Wednesday only on Comedy Central!
Watch “Go Fund Yourself" Right here: http://cart.mn/s18_premiere
Stan and Kyle flipping around like monkeys! :D
I was experimenting with Kyle’s hair and I don’t think I’ll continue drawing it sticking out like I did here. :/ I was also lazy with shoes.
HAS ANYONE DONE THIS, IF NOT I AM SO PROUD OMG
My little helper in the studio.
YET ANOTHER JUAN-SCHWARTZ GIVEAWAY:
Hello, lovely followers! In honor of reaching 600 followers, double the amount I had during my last giveaway, I’m doing another! FREE STUFF!
THERE WILL BE TWO WINNERS:
1ST PLACE- CHOOSE 9 ITEMS YOU WANT.
2ND PLACE- WILL GET THE REMAINING 9 ITEMS.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
1. MEZCO TOYS- STAN & KYLE, STILL IN BOX. FROZEN KENNY ISN’T IN HIS BOX BUT DOES STILL HAVE HIS RATS WITH HIM.
2. STAN, KYLE, & CARTMAN PLUSHES (They’re 8 or 10in. tall) STILL HAVE TAGS ATTACHED.
3. CULT OF CARTMAN DVD SET.
4. BOX OF BUTTERS DVD SET- INCLUDES ALL ORIGINAL EXTRAS- THEY ARE NOT OPENED.
5. MR. HANKEY’S CHRISTMAS CLASSICS CD.
6. SOUTH PARK KIDROBOT FIGURES. (P.S THIS IS NOT MY PICTURE. I ONLY HAVE: BUTTERS, MR. GARRISON, KENNY, DEAD KENNY, BARBRADY, CHEF, RANDY, & MR. SLAVE.) ALL COME WITH THEIR EXTRAS & INDIVIDUAL STICKER CARDS. MR. GARRISON LOST HIS GLASSES- BUT HE STILL HAS MR. HAT!
7. PROFESSOR CHAOS/ BUTTERS TOY-THIS TOY HAS TWO FIGURES IN THE BOX ALONG WITH A STICKER BOOK INCLUDING BOTH BUTTERS & PROFESSOR CHAOS STICKERS.
8. MR. HANKEY TOY- COMES WITH A HOLIDAYS WITH THE HANKEYS BOOK.
1. Must be following me. ☺️ If you want to follow my personal, you could have a better chance. Please inbox me for my personal. (Don’t follow just to unfollow if you lose though, rude.)
2. Reblog as many times as you want to enter! Likes do not count.
PS: I ❤️ tags. 😉
ALL ‘PRIZES’ ARE CONSIDERED AS SEPARATE ITEMS- NOTHING IS BUNDLED TOGETHER.
GIVEAWAY ENDS OCTOBER 20TH.
Happy Blogging, South Park-a-teers!
attractive animated characters are so weird bc it’s like “you’re just a bunch of lines but i’d fuck you”
anybody read this?
i didn’t pick it to read right nownah i totes had a change mind so yeah i am reading it, but some input would be kind of nice because, well, it seems a tad odd
the way it’s set up
it was mentioned quite a few times in my internet perusing, and a lot of people were talking about how long/hard (i’ve been reading for 7 months…) of a read it is so of course i had to buy it
and i mean, it’s a big book, gotta be at least 500 pages (i didn’t check) but
let me show you
any input you can give me on what i’m getting myself into here would be cool
This is the best book i have ever read, it took months to read it and i couldnt even finish it the second time round, i seriously recomend it though
This book is the bomb. It is awesome. It is terrifying. I haven’t yet had the leisure to just read the bloody thing start to finish, but it’s one of those books that you’re reading all haha this isn’t scary and then you look up and the walls are closing in around you and your hallway may or may not be there it might be stretching it might be shrinking it might be nice to close that door now. I went to the 7-11 to get a snack in the middle of reading this book. All the shelves had been rearranged. Nothing was where I left it. It scared the shit out of me, I had to take some very deep breaths here. And you would know why if you read this book, which could be catalogued as ‘architectural horror’.
This book. This book took me years to read because I could only read a little at a time before my brain went “NOPE!” I always recommend it though, because it’s an experience. If you like the book you should check his sister’s album that came out many years ago, Poe’ “Haunted”. Some of the songs are inspired by the book and one of the songs was “remixed” to included Mark reading some of the HOL.
its so sad that every boy who dresses remotely nice is labeled as gay like thts not even offensive to gay people it just means straight boys dress like shit
Purple: 10 facts about my room.
Blue: 9 facts about my family.
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
Red: 5 facts about my first bestfriend(s).
Pink: 4 facts about my parents.
White: 3 facts about my personality.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things
Black: 1 fact about the person you like